All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionRio de Janeiro is w branding itself 'the world's most exciting city' and it's difficult to argue with that. A beach holiday destination like other, Rio squeezes a heady mix of legendary opulence and favelas into the narrow and verdant strip between its awe-inspiring beaches and steep mountains. Aside from vital tips on how to experience the city at its best, from baile funk parties to the best boutique hotels, the book includes guides to the best relaxing destinations close by. Written by Rio-based journalists and writers, the Time Out Rio de Janeiro city guide is an insiders' guide to the world capital of football, samba, bossa va, beachwear and parties. *Sightseeing in Rio *Rio hotels *Rio restaurants *Rio bars *Rio shops *Rio maps
- Author BiographyAndrew Footner currently lives in Buenos Aires and has lived in great and emerging cities (London, Melbourne, Sofia and Istanbul) He also writes freelance articles for magazines and newspapers around the world.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/09/2014
- Content Notemaps
- Weight282 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.