All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhich? Recommended Provider: Time Out Guides is rated top guidebook brand by Which? Survey, for <g id= 44 data-gr-id= 44 >level of detail, photography, quality of maps, ease of finding information and value for money. Rome's splendid antiquities and glorious historic palazzi are justly famous but there's a buzzing modern metropolis beneath the history that's well worth getting to kw. We provide the lowdown on world-rewn <g id= 187 data-gr-id= 187 >sights, and venture into the mir marvels, the contemporary surprises, the rich and rewarding restaurant scene and the wealth of arts attractions. Time Out Rome continues to chart the ups and downs of this chaotic, contradictory city. With the help of local journalists, writers and experts, the Shortlist Rome Guide takes you beyond the iconic and into the places where locals work, play and indulge, sampling the full extent of its monuments, museums and galleries, and the best of its eating, shopping and carousing. It's the best reference for anyone visiting Rome in a handy size and easy to use format. Features include: * Full colour and illustrated throughout with exclusive photography, using original imagery to give a real sense of the place * Area guides t only cover the sightseeing in <g id= 42 data-gr-id= 42 >Rome, but also restaurants, bars and shops - all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter * Top lists of the must-see highlights * Itineraries to help you plan your visit * Critic's choices pick out the best Rome sights, experiences and cultural highlights - at a glance * Rome restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anymously by critics who pay their own way * Rome hotels independently reviewed
- Author BiographyTime Out is a multi-platform media and e-commerce business with a global content distribution network comprising magazines, online, mobile apps, mobile web and physical presence via live events and Time Out Market. With a presence in 107 cities and 39 countries, Time Out seeks to inspire and enable people to experience the best of a city through curated content around food, drink, music, theatre, art, style, travel and entertainment. By covering an exciting range of destinations, Time Out Guides help visitors to cities around the world get the most of their travels.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Weight196 g
- Width105 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.64
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.48
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.72
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.35
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $20.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.