CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $87.03
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $37.74
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $36.10
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.52
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe Time Out Bues Aires Shortlist includes all the essential visitor information, presented in a way that is designed to take you straight to what you're looking for: reviews of Bues Aires's classic sights and venues in area-by-area chapters, maps with all the entries pinpointed, customised itineraries and visitor basics, all illustrated with inspiring photography. To help you make city-wide choices, the Time Out Bues Aires Shortlist includes critical and useful venue selections in a variety of fields - our Shortlists.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1968, Time Out has grown from humble beginnings into the leading resource for anyone wanting to know what's happening in the world's greatest cities. Alongside our influential weeklies in London, New York, Chicago and Dubai, we publish more than 20 magazines in cities as varied as Beijing and Beirut; a range of travel books, with City Guides now joined by pocket-sized Shortlist series; and an information-packed website. The company remains proudly independent, still owned by Tony Elliott four decades after he launched Time Out London. Written by local experts, and illustrated with original photography, our books also retain their independence. No business has been featured because it has advertised, and all restaurants and bars are visited and reviewed anonymously.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/10/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight198 g
- Width104 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.