All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $45.41
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $29.96Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $38.56
About this product
- DescriptionDo you feel there aren't eugh hours in the day to do everything you want and need to do? Would you like to accomplish ALL of your work or business goals, spend quality time with family and friends, pursue a hobby or interest, and still have a few minutes to relax? If you answer Yes to questions like these.... the truth is - you have more time than you think. What's needed is a reliable way to manage that time more effectively...a strategy that will literally give you 2 to 4 extra hours of time - every day. Filled with hundreds of powerful, practical, tools, and techniques, Time Power will teach listeners the proven strategies to take complete control of their time. This system is guaranteed to help listeners get more done in less time than they ever thought possible as they learn how to: . Gain two extra productive hours per day! . Make better, faster decisions . Set clear goals and concentrate their energies on high-value activities . Manage multitask jobs more efficiently . Overcome the people problems that can sap their time . Learn the psychology of outstanding time management . Use the five tools and techniques that will make them more productive for the rest of their lives . And much more Time Power gives listeners a -nsense approach based on more than 25 years of research into time management strategies of the most powerful and successful people in every conceivable field, including sales, business management, politics, and the entrepreneurial arena.
- Author BiographyBrian Tracy, president of Brian Tracy International, is one of the leading authors and speakers in the world on success, achievement, management, and leadership. He has written 45 books and created more than 350 audio and video learning programs. Brian has worked as a consultant and trainer for more than 1,000 corporations, including IBM, Ford, McDonnell Douglas, Xerox, Hewlett-Packard, U.S. Bancorp, Northwestern Mutual, Federal Express, and Comcast Communications. He speaks to more than 250,000 people each year and is the most popular audio author in the world.
- Author(s)Brian Tracy
- PublisherGildan Audio
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Audio
- Weight272 g
- Width145 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Read byBrian Tracy
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time510
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.