All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarth is a toxic, sparsely inhabited wasteland----the perfect hiding place for a fugitive ex--chronman to hide from the authorities. James has allies, scientists he rescued from previous centuries: Elise Kim, who believes she can renew Earth, given time Grace Priestly, the venerated inventor of time travel herself Levin, James's mentor and former pursuer, w disgraced and the Elfreth, a population of downtrodden humans who want desperately to believe that James and his friends will heal their ailing home world. James also has enemies. They include the full military might of benighted solar system ruled by corporate greed and a desperate fear of what James will do next. At the forefront of their efforts to stop him is Kuo, the ruthless security head, who wants James's head on a pike and will stop at thing to obtain it.
- Author BiographyWESLEY CHU was a finalist for the John W. Campbell Award for Best New Writer. His debut novel, The Lives of Tao, earned him a Young Adult Library Services Association Alex Award and a Science Fiction Goodreads Choice Award Top 10 slot.
- Author(s)Wesley Chu
- PublisherAngry Robot
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationBotley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAngry Robot
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.