All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis text describes a series of models, propositions, and algorithms developed in recent years on time-varying networks. References and discussions on relevant problems and studies that have appeared in the literature are integrated in the book. Its eight chapters consider problems including the shortest path problem, the minimum-spanning tree problem, the maximum flow problem, and many more. The time-varying traveling salesman problem and the Chinese postman problem are presented in a chapter together with the time-varying generalized problem. While these topics are examined within the framework of time-varying networks, each chapter is self-contained so that each can be read - and used - separately.
- Author(s)C.K. Wong,Dan Sha,Xiaoqiang Cai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/05/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 103
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note63 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.