Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionTime Zones is a motivating new four-skills series for teenagers, with a strong international focus. It combines a communicative approach to learning English with stunning National Geographic images, video, and content. The series features educational content covering four exciting areas: people and places, the natural world, history and culture, and science and education. With Time Zones , learners will: explore amazing places and fascinating cultures with National Geographic and our team of young global reporters; discover the exciting worlds of science and techlogy, nature, history, geography, and popular culture; and, learn how to use English to communicate effectively in the real world, by developing both language and critical thinking skills.
- Author BiographyRichard Frazier holds both a PhD and a Masters in Education. He has extensive experience as a teacher of science and mathematics in Sierra Leone, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and in the United States. Currently he serves as the Associate professor at the University of Central Missouri, in the Department of Elementary and Early Childhood Education. Catherine Frazier holds a PhD in Education and Sociology from the University of Missouri at Kansas, a B.Sc in Education from the University of Missouri at Columbia, and her MATL in Teaching English as a Second Language from the University of Southern Mississippi. She has held many instructor positions as an Elementary ELL specialist, ESL instructor, and as an adjunct Instructor for courses in TESOL certification and MATESOL degrees. She has been the Head of the Department for English Language Teaching at an international school in Singapore, and has also taught and assisted programs in Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Peru, South Korea, and the US.
- Author(s)Catherine Frazier,Mary Jane Maples,Richard Frazier,Tim Collins
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/12/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Content Note246
- Weight319 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.