CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionTime Zones is a motivating new four-skills series for teenagers, with a strong international focus. It combines a communicative approach to learning English with stunning National Geographic images, video, and content. The series features educational content covering four exciting areas: people and places, the natural world, history and culture, and science and education. With Time Zones , learners will: explore amazing places and fascinating cultures with National Geographic and our team of young global reporters; discover the exciting worlds of science and techlogy, nature, history, geography, and popular culture; and, learn how to use English to communicate effectively in the real world, by developing both language and critical thinking skills.
- Author BiographyJennifer Wilkin has written and developed ELT materials for more than ten years. Prior to that, she was an editor of nonfiction texts in the humanities. She has taught English in France and Brazil, and has been involved in the development of several of the most successful four-skills English language courses in print. She currently writes and develops textbooks for all ages, levels, and native tongues. Jennifer currently lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Jennifer Wilkin,Mary Jane Maples,Tim Collins
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2010
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Content Note246
- Weight318 g
- Width210 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.