All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionHealth and healthy life styles are something that we all would like to induce in our youths and children. This book provides a new perspective for health education. It represents Finnish ideas and solutions of health education and provides analyses of health promotion. In today's world, health education is expected to offer holistic information and increase understanding about the communal and environmental health issues along with individual choices and concern over fellow humans. This book presents a multidimensional analysis starting from the history of health education to the most current invative health concepts. The book also includes hands-on examples of health promotion at various education levels.
- Author BiographyKaarina Maatta, PhD, is the professor of Educational Psychology at the Faculty of Education, University of Lapland (Finland), and deputy vice-chancellor at the same university. Her research interests cover love, human strengths, early childhood education and student guidance, and teacher training and teacherhood. Satu Uusiautti, PhD, is Adjunct Professor at the University of Helsinki, and Researcher at the University of Lapland. Her personal research interests are in positive psychology and human strengths, happiness, success, and well-being in life in general.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byKaarina Maeaettae,Satu Uusiautti
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.