Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains a selection of papers on different aspects of foreign vocabulary learning and acquisition. It presents various theoretical issues concerning the language learning process itself and describes its nature. The last section of the volume deals with vocabulary learning strategies considered as procedures applied by learners themselves.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Janusz Arabski graduated from UCLA and received his M.A. from the University of Warsaw. He took his Ph.D. at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan. He is a professor of English and Chairman of the English Language Institute at the University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland. He has published a number of books and articles in the areas of applied linguistics, foreign language learning, psycho-linguistics, contrastive studies and lexicography. Over the years he has organized many international conferences on foreign language acquisition and learning. Prof. Arabski has lectured and taught at many universities in Europe and America.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- Series TitlePolish Studies in English Language & Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notetab. and graphs
- Weight380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byJanusz Arabski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.