Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlexandra Morton has a reputation round the close-knit Leicester backstreets where she lives for being a bit of a matchmaker, as there's thing she enjoys more than offering useful advice to courting couples. But when her beloved husband Gil is sacked from work, having been wrongly accused of molesting a female member of staff, her whole world is suddenly turned upside down. For the first time in twenty-five years, Lex needs to get a job in order to make ends meet, so she goes to work in a marriage bureau and puts her skill to good use.
- Author BiographyLynda Page was born and brought up in Leicester. The eldest of four daughters, she left home at seventeen and has had a wide variety of office jobs. She now spends the majority of her time helping her daughter and writing her novels in the peace and tranquillity of her daughter's holiday park in Epworth, North Lincolnshire. Follow her on twitter @LyndaPage9 and like her Facebook page: Lynda Page
- Author(s)Lynda Page
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication16/10/2008
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight267 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.