All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is suitable for ages 3-5 years. When is it time for a hug? Anytime! This feel-good story - w in the popular board book format - assures kids there's plenty of love to go around-the-clock. From the moment Little Bunny wakes up in the morning until the moon comes out and the stars shine, every hour includes a warm hug from Big Bunny. Whether they bake or build, bike or hike, a caring hug always feels just right. This is a book that is generous with love, and full of the sweetest illustrations you've ever seen.
- Author BiographyPhillis Gershator has written many picture books for children. Her mother, Mim Green, inspired this collaboration. To learn more about Phillis and Mim David Walker is the illustrator of numerous children's books, like Crocodaddy (Sterling).
- Author(s)Mim Green,Phillis Gershator
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date03/11/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)David W. Walker
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.