All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis feel-good picture book assures kids there's plenty of love to go around-the-clock. This is a book that is generous with love, and full of the sweetest illustrations you've ever seen. It is suitable for children age 5 and under. When is it time for a hug? Anytime! This feel-good picture book assures kids there's plenty of love - a caring hug always feels just right. This is a book that is generous with love, and full of the sweetest illustrations you've ever seen.
- Author BiographyPhillis Gershator has written many picture books for children. Her mother, Mim Green, inspired this collaboration, and the two have also cowritten Who's Awake in Springtime? (Henry Holt), which Booklist called A playful and inviting bedtime tale. David Walker is the illustrator of numerous children's books, including Before You Were Mine (Putnam), Crocodaddy (9781402744600) (Sterling), and Bears on Chairs (Candlewick). He can be found painting in his studio in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Mim Green,Phillis Gershator
- PublisherSterling Juvenile
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Juvenile
- Out-of-print date21/12/2015
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)David W. Walker
- Interest Ageunder 5
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.91Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $12.29
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.20
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $6.53Trending at AU $11.96
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.