All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionA New York Times bestseller! For the first time in his own words, President-elect Donald J. Trump explains his plan to make America great again! He wants to put America's interests first--and that means doing what's right for our ecomy, our national security, and our public safety. Throughout the 2016 campaign, Trump conjured images of American strength and culture when small towns boomed with industry, mom and pop shops bustled, and people said, Merry Christmas! The media scoffed at Trump's vision and the people who supported him; they were blinded by the Clinton machine. But their eyes were opened after Trump won 62 million votes and the Oval Office. Even Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said, Donald Trump heard a voice in this country that one else heard. As Trump says in Time to Get Tough, I've built businesses across the globe. I've dealt with foreign leaders. I've created tens of thousands of American jobs. My whole life has been about executing deals and making real money--massive money. That's what I do for a living: make big things happen... Trump is about to make the biggest deals of his life, and he's going to make them for America! From reversing lax immigration policies to eliminating regulations that restrict small businesses, Donald Trump understands that America doesn't need cowardice, it needs courage. President Elect Trump is about to Make America Great Again and Time to Get Tough is his blueprint!
- Author BiographyDONALD J. TRUMP is the world's most famous businessman, a many-time bestselling author, a political commentator, and owner and host of the hit NBC TV shows The Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice.
- Author(s)Donald J. Trump
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content NoteColor photos
- Weight242 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.