Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.82Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe year is 2262. Major techlogical advances, teleportation and a radical stringent way of governing have reversed a broken and rapidly declining society, creating a relative paradise. The world is recovering after millions perished in World War III. Could a long standing stalemate with Russia soon be coming to an end? Simon Kingsley's recent promotion to the Northampton Museum of Humanity as an Educational Historian, means he has a new start, in a new city, and can put the embarrassment of the damaging incident in Bristol behind him. Can he stay out of trouble this time and keep those closest to him safe? Will he keep his sexual urges and appetite under control? Hillary Jane is a beautiful, yet dominant and powerful woman entrenched within the government. Her main objective is lasting world-wide peace with Russia. She is determined to succeed at any cost and won't let anything or anyone get in her way. Can the new team she's assembled close in on the traitor from within? Will they sever the leak to the press that threatens to thwart her goal? At home her sexual desires and indiscretions have so far been kept between her and her devoted fiance. Can she keep them that way and out of the press? How far would she go to keep her reputation intact? When fate throws Simon and Hillary Jane together one night in New York, a chain of events is unleashed that will destroy one of them and jeopardise the precarious peace process. Only the stronger of the two will retain their reputation and rank; the other will fall into the claws of the vulturous press. A mysterious old grey man travels back in time from 2285 and arrives in Northampton with an agenda of his own. His mission is one that is literally life or death. Will his plan to change the course of history for the better succeed? Or will he just make things a whole lot worse?
- Author BiographyMark was born in Dunstable in 1972, but has lived most of his life in Northampton. Upon leaving school in 1988, he became a carpenter and joiner. In 1997, he set up Gallard Carpentry and has kept going through some very difficult times in recent years. Mark has always been a keen reader and dreamed of writing his first book once he retired. Three and a half years ago he decided to bring his dream forward by thirty years! So, a book written by a Northampton author, its cover designed by a Northampton company, and then printed in Northampton. A fantastic new novel set in Northampton and available to buy in a Northampton book shop! 'Time To Repair' is now available to buy at: www.markgallard.com, on Amazon and Smashwords. From 24th August 2013 it will be available as a paperback in WH Smith in Northampton. Mark has now completed book two in the series which continues the story from book one. 'Time To Serve' is as equally gripping and thrilling as the first and only leaves you wanting more. Mark plans to start writing book three in the autumn.
- Author(s)MR Mark Gallard
- Date of Publication05/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.