All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- Description'Time To Rhyme' is a collection of thirty poems about everyday life issues to which young children can relate....pets, first day of school jitters, baby brother, sisters, grandparents, etc. These poems are ideal to read to your very young child or for older children to read themselves. Simple and upbeat, they can be read over and over for pure enjoyment or to happily unwind at the end of the day.
- Author BiographyKaren Cignatta Patton and Alice Cignatta Facente are sisters who grew up in Northern New Jersey. Karen vividly remembers her days as a little girl nestled in bed reading classic children's poems, while Alice always loved drawing. Now, many years later and both mothers themselves, they decided to join forces to create a simple rhyming illustrated poetry book designed for young eyes and ears.
- Author(s)Karen Cignatta Patton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alice Cignatta Facente
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.