All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionRussian Bomb Dismissed from a top secret Soviet nuclear base in the last days of communism, a KGB Major steals a suitcase bomb and buries it in his backyard. Sixteen years later he's going to sell it - to the highest bidder. British Agent The only man standing between the world and Armageddon is an undercover police officer who has infiltrated the criminal gang acting as middlemen, and an MI6 team trailing him across Europe. Deadly Mix But can his loyalties be trusted? Whose side is he really on? If he fails, and the bomb gets through, the damage would be incalculable. The back-up team must find their man at all costs and protect him - from himself...
- Author BiographyGerald Seymour exploded onto the literary scene in 1975 with the massive bestseller HARRY'S GAME. The first major thriller to tackle the modern troubles in Northern Ireland, it was described by Frederick Forsyth as 'like nothing else I have ever read' and it changed the landscape of the British thriller forever. Gerald Seymour was a reporter at ITN for fifteen years. He covered events in Vietnam, Borneo, Aden, the Munich Olympics, Israel and Northern Ireland. He has been a full-time writer since 1978.
- Author(s)Gerald Seymour
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight308 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.