Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionTimothy is a young child who struggles to stay out of trouble. His family is often frustrated because he cant follow the rules. In desperration, Timothy takes matters into his own hands and runs away from home.
- Author BiographyJacquline E Clarke is a teacher with the New York City Department of Education. Ms Clarke is a teacher of English in a Junior High School. She loves to write stories that promote acceptance and love for all children. Ms Clarke has three children whom she adores.
- Author(s)MS Jacqueline E Clarke
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.