All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Maui to Manhattan's Central Park, Tina Vindum has revolutionized the way people around the world are getting in shape. Her breakthrough Outdoor Fitness program, rooted in back-to-basics conditioning, is the most advanced and unique method available today to achieve true BodyMind power and the highest degree of overall fitness, health, and well being. Tina Vindum's Outdoor Fitness finally makes this groundbreaking approach to exercise available for people everywhere, in one richly illustrated volume. After introducing her program, Tina describes the three phases of Outdoor Fitness: learning the base moves; bringing these together with some of her signature moves as the intensity and duration of workouts increase; and fine-tuning workouts so that they become an integral part of one's life. Tina Vindum's Outdoor Fitness delivers what other workout can: better, faster results on every level-physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Author BiographyTina Vindum is the founder of Outdoor Fitness, the leading outdoor exercise program in the country. She is the only American Council on Exercise (A.C.E.) accredited outdoor fitness instructor She's a national spokesperson for companies like Husqvarna, Nordic Natural, and Marriot Hotels She's a regular trainer to the trainers at Nike World Headquarters She hosts a weekly radio show on SportsBylineUSA aired on the Sirius network, on which she has interviewed people like Joe Montana, Chris Carmichael (long-time coach to Lance Armstrong), governor Mike Huckabee, and Dr. Barry Sears (author of The Zone ). She's a featured podcaster on LIME.com, alongside heavyweights like Neal Donald Walsch (author of Conversations with God) and Dr. Andrew Weil. Just finished shooting a DVD for Gaiam no Nordic Walking. She's a former world champion mountain biker and professional skier Tina and her programs have been featured in local, regional and national print and broadcast outlets, including: Self, Fitness, Prevention, Sports Illustrated for Women, San Francisco Chronicle, Oxygen, Vogue, Elle, Los Angeles Times, Backpacker, Bay Area Backroads and countless others. Tina not only travels the country teaching her techniques to health and fitness professionals, but as a member of the A.C.E. faculty, she also gives frequent lectures at international fitness conferences about the scientifically proven benefits of being outdoors. She is the ultimate fitness insider And - last but not least - among so many other things - she claims to be the proud owner of at least a few FalconGuides.
- Author(s)Tina Vindum
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/04/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight37 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.