All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn this unique book on tinnitus, the authors present germinal papers and abstracts published from 1841 to 1980. The purpose of this book is to create a link between the print literature that is available as part of the tinnitus legacy and the more accessible data available from 1980 to the present. With this book the historical writings become easily accessible for anyone looking for information on tinnitus. The abstracts will prove interesting t only as historical curiosities that help in the understanding of findings and treatment practices over the years, but also as inspirations for future research and lessons for ongoing practices in the management of tinnitus.
- Author BiographyRobert Sataloff, M.D. Robert T. Sataloff, M.D., D.M.A., F.A.C.S., is a Professor and Chairman, Department of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery and Senior Dean for Clinical Academic Specialties, Drexel University College of Medicine. He is also Adjunct Professor in the departments of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University, the University of Pennsylvania and Temple University, and on the faculty of the Academy of Vocal Arts. Dimiter Dentchev, MD, PhD Dimiter I. Dentchev, MD, PhD. is Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery in the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Drexel University College of Medicine. Mary Hawkshaw, B.S.N. Mary J. Hawkshaw, B.S.N. is Research Associate Professor, Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Drexel University College of Medicine.
- Author(s)Dimiter Denchev,Mary Hawkshaw,Robert Thayer Sataloff
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Note2 colour illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.