All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTinnitus: A Multidisciplinary Approach provides a broad account of tinnitus and hyperacusis, detailing the latest research and developments in clinical management, incorporating insights from audiology, otology, psychology, psychiatry and auditory neuroscience. It promotes a collaborative approach to treatment that will benefit patients and clinicians alike. The 2nd edition has been thoroughly updated and revised in line with the very latest developments in the field. The book contains 40% new material including two brand new chapters on neurophysiological models of tinnitus and emerging treatments; and the addition of a glossary as well as appendices detailing treatment protocols for use in an audiology and psychology context respectively.
- Author BiographyDr. David Baguley, Consultant Clinical Scientist and Head of Audiology at Cambridge University Hospitals, and Visiting Professor at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK. Professor Gerhard Andersson, Professor of Clinical Psychology at Linkoping University in the Department of Behavioural Sciences and Learning; Clinical Psychologist at Linkoping University Hospital in the Department of Audiology and Guest Researcher at the Karolinska Institute in the Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Stockholm, Sweden. Mr. Don McFerran, Consultant ENT Surgeon at Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust, Colchester, UK. Also immediate Past-Chair of the British Tinnitus Association Professional Advisory Board. Dr. Laurence McKenna, Clinical Psychologist at the Royal National Throat Nose & Ear Hospital, University College London Hospitals; Clinical Psychologist at the South Maudsley NHS Trust and Honorary Lecturer at the UCL Ear Institute, London, UK. Also member of the British Tinnitus Association Professional Advisory Board.
- Author(s)David M. Baguley,Don McFerran,Gerhard Andersson,Laurence McKenna
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.