All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionNafabrication is critical to the realization of potential benefits in the field of electronics, bioengineering and material science. One enabling techlogy in nafabrication is Tip-Based Nafabrication, which makes use of functionalized micro-cantilevers with nascale tips. Tip-Based Nafabrication: Fundamentals and Applications discusses the development of cantilevered natips and how they evolved from scanning probe microscopy and are able to manipulate environments at nascale on substrates generating different nascale patterns and structures. Also covered are the advantages of ultra-high resolution capability, how to use tip based nafabrication techlogy as a tool in the manufacturing of nascale structures, single-probe tip techlogies, multiple-probe tip methodology, 3-D modeling using tip based nafabrication and the latest in imaging techlogy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight871 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAmpere A. Tseng
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.