Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $9.42Trending at AU $13.78
About this product
- DescriptionMackenzie knew the power grid was going down. She was warned. So she spent years coming up with a way to survive and protect her daughter at the same time. When major cities start going dark, and supply lines to millions of people are cut, Mackenzie is suddenly faced with an entire litany of situations she wasn't expecting, and isn't prepared for.
- Author BiographyRain Stickland has been writing since the age of twelve, when the fever took hold and never truly dissipated. Despite two decades of interest in off-grid living, she was only recently introduced to the vast world of preppers. Her interest kicked up a few notches, however, during the Northeast Blackout in 2003, when the world went dark for millions of people, some for weeks. Called the Canadian Tornado by friends, she's written and published nearly 400 articles on a wide variety of topics, including everything from stem cell transplants to the care and feeding of cats, dogs, and ferrets. She lives with her daughter in Ontario, Canada. You can find out more at www.rainstickland.com.
- Author(s)Rain Stickland
- PublisherWoodland Industries
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWoodland Industries
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amanda K Woods
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.