Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive guide to protecting and increasing home investment value. The latest in the hugely popular Tips and Traps series, Tips and Traps for New Home Owners contains all the information you need to move in, financially operate, and successfully maintain your first home. From financial record keeping and obtaining insurance to surviving the move-in and ensuring home value, real estate expert Robert Irwin provides practical, real-world advice that shows ways to maximize investment expenditures, including minimizing taxes, timing refinancing, and more.
- Author BiographyRobert Irwin is the author of McGraw-Hill's bestselling Tips and Traps series and is one of America's leading real estate experts. Robert Irwin's books have sold more than one million copies.
- Author(s)Robert Irwin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleTips and Traps
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIrwin Professional Publishing
- Out-of-print date06/09/2011
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.