All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.79
About this product
- DescriptionGrandmaster Matthew Saddler answers key questions such as: Which opening should I play? , How do I learn to spot tactics? , What do I need to kw about the endgame? . The book is aimed at young players looking to improve their play and practical results.
- Author BiographyWith victory in the British Championship in 1995, Matthew Sadler established himself as one of the world s leading young grandmasters. His performances at the Olympiad in 1996 and European Championships in 1997 were major factors in the success of the English team at those events.
- Author(s)Matthew Sadler
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.