Tips for the Mathematics Teacher: Research-Based Strategies to Help Students Learn by Alfred S. Posamentier, Constanze Kaiser, Hope J. Hartman (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $62.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 16 Oct
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.45Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to provide classroom teachers access to the many worthwhile findings resulting from educational, psychological, and sociological research studies done in Europe and the United States, this book is a ready and easy reference for mathematics teachers. It consists of four chapters, each presenting a collection of teaching tips. It is an important first step in bringing educational research findings to the practitioners they were intended to help.
- Author BiographyAlfred S. Posamentier is professor of mathematics education and dean of the School of Education at the City College of the City University of New York. He has authored and co-authored several resource books in mathematics education for Corwin Press. Hope J. Hartman is Professor of Education and Coordinator of Social and Psychological Foundations at the City College of the City University of New York.
- Author(s)Alfred S. Posamentier,Constanze Kaiser,Hope J. Hartman
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Notetables, figures, references, index
- Weight399 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.