All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, millions of people complain that they are tired. In fact, studies show that fatigue is one of the most common problems for which people seek help from a doctor. But tests often fail to provide an explanation of chronic fatigue. TIRED-SO TIRED! explains why so many people experience exhaustion and, more importantly, presents easy-to-follow steps for boosting energy and regaining health. After years of research, Dr. William G. Crook discovered that sugar and yeast, along with other foods and chemicals to which people can develop sensitivities, are major dietary culprits and can cause everything from headaches to chronic fatigue syndrome. He, also, found a connection between fatigue and certain nutrient deficiencies. With this information in mind, the doctor developed a diet and vitamin plan that can eliminate fatigue and related symptoms. TIRED-SO TIRED! presents the doctor's treatment programme as well as his research on this important subject.
- Author BiographyWilliam G. Crook received his medical education at the University of Virginia, the Pennsylvania Hospital, Vanderbilt and Johns Hopkins. He is an Emeritus Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the American Academy of Environmental Medicine. Dr. Crook is the author of over a dozen books and numerous articles in medical and lay literature. This book is one of a series that deals with the relationship of yeast to many puzzling health disorders.
- Author(s)William G. Crook
- PublisherSquare One Publishers
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationGarden City Park, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintSquare One Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.