All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.39Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents a portrait of Tirelli with the history of his apprenticeship and his passion t only for the painstaking reproduction of ancient garments and accessories but also for building up a priceless collection of tens of thousands of original items of clothing. It offers a long chapter that presents testimonials from faithful customers including the most illustrious Italian and foreign costume designers, winners of countless Oscars, some of whom have been with Tirelli from the outset. The rich array of illustrations comprising sketches, photographs of finished costumes and scenes from plays and films spans five decades of inventions and successes, and the work ends with a catalogue raisonne of the company's creations for theater, opera, cinema, and television.
- Author BiographyMasolino d Amico, journalist, writer, scriptwriter and translator, has taught English literature at the University of Rome.
- Author(s)Masolino dAmico,Silvia dAmico
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note420 colour illustrations
- Weight2240 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.