CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive volume that integrates a wide spectrum of methods required to implement current and future progress in tissue engineering. Leading experts in various disciplines provide examples of recent advances in tissue engineering-related methodologies. Authors present authoritative discussions on topics. The book supplies an understanding of diverse techlogies and methods used to drive tissue engineering into a clinical reality. The kwledge contained in this volume represents the impressive progress made in the decade when tissue engineering rapidly evolved.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number140
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHansjorg Hauser,Martin M. Fussenegger
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.