All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitanic was meant to be ather success in a litany of past glories for the White Star Line. Her fate was an unexpected shock and global tragedy, ensuring her immortality in the minds of millions even 100 years later. But her untimely demise often overshadows her remarkable life - the distinguished heritage of her fleet, the ingenuity of those who built her and the dedication of those who worked on board, many of whom would later become heroes. Titanic Unseen provides a unique insight into what it meant to build, deploy and operate the great ships of the White Star Line in the Titanic era. Weaving together images from the evocative albums of White Star crew member Philip Bell and Harland & Wolff engineer John Kempster, it is a revelatory portrait of this iconic vessel.
- Author BiographySenan Molony is the Political Editor of the Irish Daily Mail and the author of a number of historical works, including several books on the RMS Titanic and related ships. He is also author of Lusitania: An Irish Tragedy, and has appeared in many TV and radio maritime documentaries.
- Author(s)Senan Molony
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note140 black & white illustrations, 8 colour plates
- Weight953 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.