All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationFor almost 40 years, the "big four" railway companies (the Great Western Railway, the London, Midland & Scottish Railway, the London & North Eastern Railway and the Southern Railway) and British Rail turned out hundreds of powerful locomotives. This program looks at those which survived, and have found a new lease of life on preserved railways all over Britain. Footage includes: - The Mighty Pacifics of the Southern Railway - Memories of the Great Western Railway - The Magnificent workhorses of the London, Midland & Scottish Railway steam engines - Preserved locomotives of the London & North Eastern Railway including "The Flying Scotsman" and "Sir Nigel Gresley" - War Department and British Rail designs, culminating in mighty tank engines and ten-coupled freight engines.
- TitleTitans Of Steam Including The Flying Scotsman
- Product Release Date13/10/2010
- Theatrical Release Year2003
- Number of Discs1
- Rating InfoGeneral Exhibition
- Run Time55 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Sub GenreDocumentary,Railways
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineIncluding the Flying Scotsman
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $12.92
- AU $149.90Trending at AU $181.11
- AU $112.00Trending at AU $124.67
- AU $13.06Trending at AU $19.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.