All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis concluding book in the Multilateral Development Bank series draws on the insights presented in the other volumes to summarize the present and future of multilateral development banks as a genre of development agencies. Culpeper goes beyond the scope of the previous volumes in two ways. First, he provides extensive discussion of the World Bank Group - the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the International Development Association, and the International Finance Corporation. Secondly, he discusses the evolution of development theory and development-promotion which sets the context for the growth of multilateral development bank activity over the last half-century. For those with an interest in the role of the multilateral development banks, this book provides an excellent overview of the group.
- Author BiographyRoy Culpeper has been president of The North-South Institute in Ottawa, Canada, since 1995. Before joining the Institute in 1986, he was for three years adviser to the Canadian executive director of the World Bank.
- Author(s)Roy Culpeper
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleMultilateral development banks series
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Weight312 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.