All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionTo Be a Healthy Eater, I Have a Plan is a groundbreaking children's book on nutrition that will empower children of all ages to take action to be healthy. Developed with guidance from rewned nutritionists, this Have a Plan Book is the first-of-its-kind to synthesize cutting-edge nutrition studies with real-world child nutrition experience in an entertaining story. It incorporates brain science, the United States Department of Agriculture's My Plate, Harvard School of Public Health's Healthy Eating Plate, and scientific findings on children and eating patterns. Children will be empowered to L.E.A.D.: use Logic and Emotions to Analyze and Decide on a healthy eating plan. Learning about nutrition, examining the emotions that healthy versus unhealthy food can trigger, analyzing suggestions, and developing their own plan gives children the tools they need to grow up with healthy eating habits. They will also practice lifelong, brain-boosting skills in the process of developing their own plan. Appropriate for all ages, adults are guaranteed to learn healthy tips for children and themselves, too! Blueprint it; This Have a Plan title is also available online to be personalized at www.littleblueprint.com. For the first time, children can learn healthy eating habits while viewing personal photos, a character resembling them, a dedication, a sample healthy eating plan, and specific family dietary considerations whether vegetarian, gluten free, nut free . . . it's all up to you. A personalized book makes children the hero of their story, engaging them and promoting comprehension and recall of critical information about nutrition.
- Author BiographyKatherine Eskovitz is an award-winning children's author, parenting expert, and founder of little BLUEPRINT. A graduate of Yale Law School and Cornell University, Katherine practiced law for seventeen years as a federal prosecutor and partner in a national law firm before turning her courtroom skills, and experience as a former speechwriter, to writing for a new audience: children. Katherine's Have a Plan Books, available at www.littleBLUEPRINT.com, are the result of years of research on child development and brain science, collaboration with experts, and writing. Katherine speaks as a parenting educator and specialist on plan-based learning at schools across the country. She is a regular contributor to Psychology Today, Huffington Post, and numerous other media outlets. A native New Yorker, Katherine lives in Santa Monica, California, with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Katherine Eskovitz
- PublisherLittle Blueprint, LLC
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Blueprint, LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jessica Churchill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.