All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe increasingly outrageous costs of medical care, combined with the increasing difficulty of getting medical care present a complex problem for both patients and their doctors. There are many things patients can do, despite the ermous problems presented by Big Pharma, Obamacare, Medicare, or any other problem they have been awash in publicity about, that can help improve their situation---without waiting for all those big problems to resolve themselves. Every attempt is made to keep these approaches simple and easy to understand while placing minimal time and energy demands on patients or their families.
- Author BiographyJudy Cook, MD, first studied Pathology and then Psychiatry and has been practicing Psychiatry for over 30 years, with much of her practice emphasis on Psychotherapy but also with attention to general medical health. In this time she has seen not only many changes in the medical field, but many issues that affect the health and well being of patients in all areas of their medical and mental health care. To Die or Not to Die is written to present solutions to some of these basic problems to a much wider audience than she can reach in her private practice.
- Author(s)Judy Cook
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.