Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionDomestic abuse at the hands of a spouse is a bitter reality that many men experience but are conditioned by society to hide. Abuse of men at the hands of women is something that does occur, but because of male pride and cultural conditioning, it often remains in the shadows. In To Hell and Back: My Life as an Abused Husband, author Kimber Broughton narrates the true story of Jonathan, a man who suffered a morass of abuse, psychological torment, and financial violation by his manipulative former wife, Stacy. This memoir describes Jonathan's twelve years of abuse-the hell he experienced, how he handled the cruelty, and how he was finally able to leave the marriage and overcome the after effects. This memoir tells one man's brutally honest story in order to share it with other men who are living through the nightmare of abuse. Detailing how to recognize the warning signs of abusive relationships and how to fight to get free of them, this book expresses that rebuilding pride and finding real love again after an abusive relationship is possible.
- Author(s)Kimber Broughton
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.