CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionMore Bestselling Fiction from Coauthors Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller Callie DeBoyer is unsettled as she arrives at Bridal Veil Island with the Bridgeport family. She's just received a letter from her parents, missionaries in coastal Africa, stating they are in dire need of more personnel. Should Callie give up her governess job and join her parents in their important work? Is God calling her to the mission field, or does she just want to escape the emotional scars of being jilted by her former beau? When she enrolls young Thomas Bridgeport in golf lessons, Callie meets Wesley Townsend, who urges Callie to take lessons, as well. During their time at the golf course, Callie comes to care for Wesley--until she discovers hidden secrets about his past. Then expensive jewels go missing from various homes on the island, and suspicion is aimed in Callie's direction. As the investigation continues, Callie wonders if she should escape it all by going to Africa. After the secrets he kept about his past, will Wesley ever be a man she can hor and trust for the rest of her life?
- Author BiographyTracie Peterson is the bestselling, award-winning author of more than 80 novels. She and her family live in Belgrade, Montana. Learn more at www.traciepeterson.com. Judith Miller is an award-winning author whose avid research and love for history are reflected in her bestselling novels. When time permits, Judy enjoys traveling, visiting historical settings, and scrapbooking the photographs from her travel expeditions. She makes her home in Topeka, Kansas.
- Author(s)Judith Miller,Tracie Peterson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleBridal Veil Island
- Place of PublicationThorndike
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight567 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.