Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionTo Kw Your Child was inspired by the observation that adults get so busy in life that they miss seeing the fledgling spirits inside of their own children and inside of themselves. This book invites the reader to an inner journey exploring the eternal beauty of this love. This odyssey is a pilgrimage for parents who want to learn to be themselves and to guide their children to do the same. It is for those who long to see the beauty of self in their child and in themselves and to explore this bond more profoundly. Each poetic section of this work illuminates in succession the inner journey to Self. Beginning with a dedication and riddle, fellow travelers are led through progressive layers of reality to the realization that, to kw one's child, one must first kw oneself. This unfolding of the mystery of love leads to a deeper understanding of the bond between parent and child and culminates in a richer parent-child relationship.
- Author BiographyDr. Lillian F. Shaw inspires and validates her readers while opening new possibilities for personal growth. She draws out the inner miracle residing in each of us. She founded the University for Children, a private international school for secondary and elementary students dedicated to developing the unique gifts and creativity of each child. She authored Pluhari's Poetry and the newspaper column Dear Dr. Lillian. Her literary contributions illuminate the path to enlightened thinking and self-realization.
- Author(s)Lillian F Shaw Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.