All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionFor beginners and advanced students alike, it deals with the nature of theology and presents a method for doing theology whose goal is both kwledge and wisdom. A volume in the Foundations of Evangelical Theology series.
- Author BiographyDavid K. Clark (PhD, Northwestern University) is vice president and dean at Bethel Seminary. He has served as a pastor and taught theology and philosophy for many years. David has written numerous journal articles, essays, and books. John S. Feinberg (PhD, University of Chicago) is department chair and professor of biblical and systematic theology at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He is the author of Ethics for a Brave New World (with Paul D. Feinberg) and is general editor of Crossway's Foundations of Evangelical Theology series.
- Author(s)David K. Clark
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleFoundations of Evangelical Theology
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight731 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Series Edited byJohn S. Feinberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.