All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionFrom adverts to blogs, scenes of domestic bliss are everywhere, painting a picture of perfection and expectation nearly impossible to live up to. For many women, housework has become more than chores that need to be done; it is a symbol of identity. Sheila Wray Gregoire wants to stop that thinking in its tracks and help women back to a life of balance-for their sakes and for their families. She encourages women to shift their focus from housekeeping to relationships and shows them how to foster responsibility and respect in all family members. The second edition retains the helpful, concrete advice on everyday situations such as strategies for tackling chores and budgets and tips on effective communication, while incorporating the wisdom Sheila has gained through her interaction with thousands of readers of her blog and through her speaking ministry over the past ten years.
- Author BiographySheila Wray Gregoire writes for numerous magazines, actively blogs at tolovehonorandvaccum.com, and speaks to a variety of audiences across North America, combining the realities of a family with Scripture for real-world, real-biblical answers.
- Author(s)Shelia Wray Gregoire
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.