Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn the pages of To Love and To Cherish From This Day Forward, Millwood paints a different picture, a new picture of the local Church: a portrait of a Church which is t a building, a business, an institution, a school, or an organization. Rather, a Church who is a Person - a Bride - a Bride who adores her Groom...dynamic, organic, alive! The hope is to call Church leaders to step off the Church-As-Merry-Go-Round (or Roller Coaster!)...take a deep breath... and listen to our Father. Hearing His Voice, the Church will be ready to make hard decisions, look honestly into the mirror, and compare what we see to this portrait of a healthy Bride of our Eternal Groom.
- Author BiographyDr. Randy Millwood is a husband, dad, pop, friend, colleague, neighbor, coach, consultant, faculty member, advisor, baseball fan, Christmas enthusiast, ice cream and pie lover, a part of the Bride of Christ and a follower of Jesus.
- Author(s)Randy Millwood
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.