All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRob Lockhart's mountain-climbing exploits have made him an international celebrity. At the age of twenty-eight, he has reached the top of every mountain above eight thousand meters except Mt. Everest, and that one is next on his list. He enlists Ang, a friend and Tibetan Sherpa, to aid him in recreating the 1924 Everest expedition undertaken by British climbers George Mallory and Sandy Irvine. Unkwn to Rob, however, Ang has run afoul of the Chinese authorities, and their climb puts both of their lives in danger.<p>Rescued by Tibetan lamas, Rob must go into hiding to survive. What he learns during his time at the monastery will help him understand Buddhism, Christianity, and his own purpose.<p>In this exciting tale, J. W. Berry combines deep spiritual insights with the intrigue of world politics and the struggle of the Tibetan people to worship freely. Join the adventure and let Rob's story take you on a journey of liberation.
- Author(s)J W Berry
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.