All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThink you could be the next big thing in sewing? Master some sewing basics and then try your hand at making your own bag, some amazing decorations and all the other crafty creations in this book. You don't need to spend a fortune on your own cool, custom-made stuff. Ingenious ways to use inexpensive materials - many of which you may already have lying around mean you can bake, sew, make and grow loads of brilliant things. Four lovely step-by-step books that encourage readers to use the materials and environment around them to encourage creativity. Can also be used to demonstrate ways to recycle and reuse everyday materials and encourage discussions around wasting food and other resources.
- Author BiographyStephanie is an experienced author and has written many non-fiction children's books.
- Author(s)Stephanie Turnbull
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCool Stuff
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight356 g
- Width215 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.