All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Willie Horton looks closely at our attitude to life and the fundamental importance of positive thinking in achieving our goals. He takes us through various mind-training processes, encouraging us to identify our desires in life, work out a plan as to how to achieve them and then work assertively towards the fulfilment of those goals. He stresses the need for the strength of will t to give up in the face of adversity.
- Author(s)Willie Horton
- PublisherCambridge Media Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJanus Publishing Co
- Width148 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.