Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionJason and Kathy Miller are brimming with hope and excitement for their future together as husband and wife on their wedding day in June of 1983. Twenty years later life isn't so carefree anymore. Three children, several pounds, and graying hair have dampened the enthusiasm, and Kathy is feeling it. Caring for a home, husband, and teenagers isn't always as fulfilling as a woman would want it to be...and that's where problems begin for the Millers. Her new job as a hostess at an upscale restaurant seems to be the answer. A new hairstyle and wardrobe, along with shedding a few pounds, goes a long way toward improving Kathy's self-esteem. Having an attractive boss takes her mind off an inattentive Jason. Antonio Giorda enters Kathy's life and wreaks havoc on everything she holds dear. Antonio's affluent and mysterious world calls out to her. One afteron changes Kathy and those near to her heart, tossing them into a sea of regrets and challenging their belief system. Kathy w travels a road she would never have considered walking as a young, exuberant bride. Jason struggles along, clearing a path through the brambles and thorns that have become their marriage. Will a new baby repair all the damage done or shred the last ties binding them together?
- Author BiographyDeborah Ann Dykeman has been married for thirty-one years and has five fantastic children. At the last count, she had three wonderful sons-in-law and three grandchildren. She has homeschooled her children, taught Sunday school, been an AWANA director and worked as a CNA. She is now a pastor's wife as well. These are the experiences that have shaped the story of 'To Thee I'm Wed'. It's a story that many of us have lived, a story of choices. Deborah resides in the state of Kansas in the beautiful Flint Hills region.
- Author(s)Deborah Ann Dykeman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julia Ryan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.