All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe author offers a sensitive but stimulating story touching on all the human emotions we experience. There is sadness, joy, loss, happiness, anger, tears, and laughter. To Touch a Life shows us that it is good to be human and experience all the emotions of life. What he accomplishes is a validation that each one of us has something of ourselves to offer to those who enter our lives. It is a powerful message of giving life to one ather through our daily living.
- Author BiographyBob Mullin presently lives with his wife in Middletown, New York. They have five grown children and seven grandchildren. He teaches at the local community college. This is his third book. The first two are: Why Doesn't God Talk Anymore? (and other thoughts along the spiritual journey) and A Flickering Candle: Chris's Story.
- Author(s)Bob Mullin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.