All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionWhen we talk of marriage counseling we think immediately of the extreme cases, of threats to seek divorce, of couples in violent disputes who frequently come to blows, Paul Tournier states. But there are many other couples whose marriages are less a failure. They live side by side, without hurting one ather, but poles apart, because of real understanding of one ather. According to Tournier, the ability to understand each other is what counts in working out marital happiness together. With wisdom and warmth, Tournier suggests ways to achieve this understanding.
- Author BiographyPaul Tournier was a Swiss physician who acquired a worldwide audience for his work in pastoral counseling. He made a significant contribution to the understanding of psychiatry and its relation to the Christian faith.
- Author(s)Paul Tournier
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight93 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.