All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLive fully as a Pagan every day of the year, t only at full moons and holidays. With practical tips for incorporating Pagan spirituality into every aspect of life, To Walk a Pagan Path teaches readers how to: have a meaningful and holistic Pagan practice by following seven simple steps; follow a sacred calendar customized to your beliefs, lifestyle, and environment; make daily activities sacred with quick and easy rituals; connect with the earth in a very real way by producing a portion of your own food-even if you live in an apartment!; and express Pagan spirituality through a variety of craft projects: candles, scrying mirrors, solar wreaths, recipes, and more.
- Author BiographyAlaric Albertsson has been practising Paganism for over forty years. He is a founding member of Earendel Hearth, an Anglo-Saxon inhired. He is also a member of the Druidic organization Ar nDraiocht Fein, and he currently holds the position of scribe of Sassafras Grove, ADF.
- Author(s)Alaric Albertsson
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight290 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $105.10Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.