All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionKenneth Hylson-Smith refuses to accept the current widely held view that the Christian churches have been in decline for the last three hundred years. God's funeral, he asserts, is t immanent. Tracing the story of the global spread of Christianity from the seventeenth century through to the twenty first, the author argues that the Christian church throughout the world is in better shape w than ever before. Focusing on the church as a global phemena rather than a merely European and American one Hylson-Smith opens our eyes to the amazing story of Christianity in Asia, Africa and South America. This book is a great antidote for the negativity one often finds about the future of the church.
- Author BiographyDr Kenneth Hylson-Smith is a former Bursar and Fellow of St Cross College, Oxford. His books on Church history include the three-volume work Christianity in England from Roman Times to the Reformation; To the Ends of the Earth: The globalization of Christianity and The Laity in Christian History and Today.
- Author(s)Kenneth Hylson-Smith
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication03/11/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSend The Light
- Weight336 g
- Width215 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.