All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTravel writing at its best. THE HOUSTON POSTAuthor and travel writer Paul Theroux does what one else can: he travels to the isolated, unusual, and fascinating spots of the world, and creates an elegy to them that makes readers feel they are traveling with him. Evocative, breathtaking, intriguing, here is the armchair traveler's guide to the sites of the world he makes us feel we kw.
- Author(s)Paul Theroux
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIvy Books,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width114 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.