Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionTo the Islands traces the persistence across two centuries of a regional idea expressed variously as Australasia, the Malay Archipelago and 'the Islands.' The book explores the manifestations of this idea in trade, travel, investment and diplomatic interactions between Australia and its island neighbors from the early years of British colonization to the present day.
- Author BiographyPaul Battersby is senior lecturer in globalisation and cultural diversity at RMIT University.
- Author(s)Paul Battersby
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication21/08/2007
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.